WELCOME to The Art of Making a Home Joyful

Thank you for visiting The Art of Making a Home Joyful. Feel free to browse and leave comments!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #26


NOTE: No new recipe to try this week.
Week of May 28-June 3, 2007
Monday: Grilled Korean BBQ chicken, white rice, salad
Tuesday: Leftover Roast Beef from last week, Uncle Ben's Rice, green beans
Wednesday: Teriyaki Salmon w/ Lipton's Chicken Flavored Rice, steamed veggies
NOTE: When I was pregnant with DearDaughter1 I ate fish once a week to get my Omega-3 intake. I've been horrible about eating fish during this pregnancy and am beginning this once a week fish deal again. Therefore, Teriyaki Salmon or Teriyaki Tilapia will be on the menu at least once a week. It's my favorite way of making fish.

Thursday: Leftover Korean BBQ chicken, white rice, salad
Friday: Pizza

NOTE: Mondays are usually Pizza nights at OurHome, but since I have some leftovers planned for the week, Pizza night will be on Friday this week.
Saturday: Cream of Mushroom Chicken, Uncle Ben's Rice, salad
Sunday: Leftover Cream of Mushroom Chicken, Uncle Ben's Rice, salad


Join the fun at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

PLUG FOR MY SITE: If you have an interesting memory you'd like to share, join me at Monday Memories. Mr. Linky is posted on my thirteenth Monday Memory about my first kiss.

8 comments:

Christi said...

Everything sounds really good.

Have a great week!

tegdirb92 said...

I love cream of mushroom chicken...so creamy! Great menu plan.

Kris said...

How do you make your Teriyaki fish? I would love the recipe as we eat tilapia once weekly as well as salmon patties almost every week, too ... I'm also trying to get in those Omega-3's! If you post the recipe, can you email it to me (kjpriceathome-AT-charter.net)? I'm afraid I won't remember which is your blog - LOL!

Sandra said...

Your menu sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing.

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

Jennifer said...

Your menu sounds quite tasty!

Have a fabulous week!

annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
Happy Monday!

annie
My Life as Annie!

Helen said...

The menu sounds terrific. Cream of mushroom chicken sounds good.

Sherry said...

Do you have a recipe for the Korean BBQ chicken? That sounds fantastic!

Sherry