WELCOME to The Art of Making a Home Joyful

Thank you for visiting The Art of Making a Home Joyful. Feel free to browse and leave comments!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #25


NOTE: No new recipe to try this week. My family is sick (again) and so I'll be making easy-for-me-to-cook recipes just to help out.
Week of May 21-27, 2007
Monday: Pizza
NOTE: Mondays are Pizza nights at OurHome. I am usually out during the day running errands and by the end I am usually too tired to think about cooking and I just pop in a Red Baron Pizza for dinner.
Tuesday: Beef tacos
Wednesday: Leftover Beef tacos
Thursday: Teriyaki Salmon (or Tilapia) w/ Lipton's Chicken Flavored Rice, steamed veggies
NOTE: When I was pregnant with DearDaughter1 I ate fish once a week to get my Omega-3 intake. I've been horrible about eating fish during this pregnancy and am beginning this once a week fish deal again. Therefore, Teriyaki Salmon or Teriyaki Tilapia will be on the menu at least once a week. It's my favorite way of making fish.
Friday: Store bought roasted chicken w/ white rice, steamed veggies
Saturday: Roast beef, Uncle Ben's rice, green beans
Sunday: Leftover Roast beef


Update from last week's menu:
The
Easy Thai Chicken is another keeper! It really was very easy to make and it had a good flavor to it. I just want to say for those wanting to venture out and try this dish, don't be deceived by the peanut butter and think that it's a sweet dish. It's not sweet at all. Can't really describe the taste though, so you're gonna have to try it yourself. I served this dish with boiled spinach. They went well together.

Join the fun at
I'm an Organizing Junkie.

PLUG FOR MY SITE: If you have an interesting memory you'd like to share, join me at Monday Memories. Mr. Linky is posted on my twelfth Monday Memory about my first car(s).

2 comments:

Jammy said...

Sounds like a yummy week at your house! I ♥ planning menus ahead!!

Jenn

Hamster said...

Don't know if you've seen this already but if not Yu might be interested in this website.
www.thaifoodtonight.com
It's got about 30 recipes each one with a cooking video to go along
Good if you like to try cooking Thai food at home