This is normally posted on my forum, A Forum for Christian Women, but it is down this morning.
1. I am thankful for the church body, "And they'll know we are Christians by our love."
- When we arrived home from California, all we expected from the V family was a ride back from the airport. To our surprise, they made us a huge Turkey dinner! The dinner was so big that it provided DearHubby and I 3 meals last week and it will provide us with 3 more meals!!! Their thoughtfulness brought about much blessings!
- I have never been to a Women's Retreat before and never considered going because of the cost. Last week I received a call from a friend asking me if I am interested in going to the retreat and if I am then my way would be paid. She had already inquired about sponsorship from the church because she thought about me and because of her thoughtfulness I am able to go on the retreat.
2. I am thankful for the strength and energy that God provides when we no longer have our own.
3. I am thankful for the husband God gave me to who is patient and loving.