Trish, over at Beneath the Couch Cushions, tagged me on Monday, and the rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Unfortunately, I don't read 6 blogs frequently enough to comfortably tag someone...Therefore, if you are visiting and would like to join in, please feel free to do so...
6 Unspectacular Quirks of Myself:
1. Blue is my favorite color. Blue has always been my favorite color since I was a little girl. I was so glad when I got out of the US Coast Guard Academy because the Coast Guard colors are blue and while I was at the academy, I began to dislike the color and it took several years to recuperate. While blue was not my favorite color, I really liked orange (which happens to be blue's complementary color).
2. I have too many online accounts...(Blogger, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Comcast, Juno...I may have more and have just forgotten about them).
3. I like to start books, but have difficulty finishing them. Blessedly, I do finish some when I determine to.
4. I like Coke. I was so glad that our Wal-Mart started carrying Caffeine Free Coke when I was pregnant with DearDaughter2 because while I was pregnant with DearDaughter1, I stayed away from Coke for the whole 9 months. That was hard and the first drink DearHubby got for me after DearDaughter1 was born was a can of Coke. DearHubby and I drink enough Coke to have gotten us several Blockbuster Family Night coupons through My Coke Rewards!
5. My greatest pet peeve used to be people leaving carts in the middle of the parking lot. It is no longer my greatest pet peeve, but my greatest blessing with 2 kids.
6. I like wearing baseball caps.