Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23, 2007

Verse of the Day:
“Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.” (Romans 15:2)

Today was a physically hard day.

I had a chiropractic appointment in the morning and I actually felt good afterwards. However, I had many errands to run which really agitated my back.

The Board of Health called me right after my chiro appointment and notified me that our License to Operate for the septic was completed and I could pick it up. I ran to the Board of Health, but realized that I didn't have the paperwork for our construction permits to drop off at the Township. On the way home DearDaughter fell asleep, so while she slept in the car, I got a few chores taken care of at home. I decided that since I was going to be out past lunch, I would pack food for DearDaughter and just get a sandwich at Subway while we were at Wal-Mart.

After doing some chores at home, I headed off to the Township to drop off our construction permit application. Unfortunately, there were some things that DearHubby forgot to fill out, so I have to return to the Township tomorrow. Yet, I am glad that our septic issue is completed and we can now move on to focusing on the new baby room construction.

We headed off to Wal-Mart to purchase some items for my Master Bedroom organizational project.

I had a container full of needles from shots DearHubby had to take after his knee surgeries. It had been sitting on our dresser for months so I decided that since I was out, I would dispose of it at the doctor's office. Well, they didn't take sharps and sent me to the hospital. Going to the hospital is such a hassle because there's never anywhere to park near-by and I didn't want to have to take DearDaughter out of the car AGAIN. So, I thought, maybe LabCorp would take sharps since they deal with needles all the time for bloodwork. No "luck" and I was sent to the hospital. Though I was getting much frustrated at this point I kept my temper and headed to the hospital. I figured, since I had come this far along, I should just finish the task. Blessedly, the hospital parking lot was not as full as it usually is and I was able to find a fairly close parking spot, but still had to go through the trouble of taking DearDaughter out of the car.

After disposing of the needles, we ran to the Post Office and then came home.

It was about 3pm by this time and DearHubby was on his way home too because he left work early to go to LabCorp for some bloodwork himself.

I still had the dishes to do. Normally, I would ignore the dishes and ask DearHubby if we could have some take-out. However, we have been tight with our finances lately and so I had to push myself to do the dishes and then cook afterwards.

Well, it is now after dinner and my back is just "killing" me. I am icing it and then I will be headed of to rest on our bed.

In Pursuit of His Call

No comments:

WELCOME to The Art of Making a Home Joyful

Thank you for visiting The Art of Making a Home Joyful. Feel free to browse and leave comments!